Ghenz.Joyce.Haru.

Banner 468

Facebook
RSS

WELCOME :)

-
Mental Fuss

sarcasm?

"NO ONE LIGHTS A LAMP IN ORDER TO HIDE IT BEHIND THE DOOR: THE PURPOSE OF LIGHT IS TO CREATE MORE LIGHT, TO OPEN PEOPLE’S EYES, TO REVEAL THE MARVELS AROUND"
-PAULO COELHO

Mental fuss is a blog of three individuals, James Nelson Amores, Joyce Dipasupil and Genesis Ann Ortilano, are the authorized administrators of Mental Fuss. Mental Fuss? a word that means mental commotion, will contain topics chosen and well-written by the administrators. The administrators pledge to apply the accuracy and credibility of journalistic writing in every article that will be available here. Administrators guarantee thorough researches and interviews of experts to ensure a worth-while reading for the readers. Moreover, Mental Fuss will include pictures, videos and graphic arts to achieve a very interesting page. Pictures, videos and graphics will be properly attributed if not owned by the administrators. The administrators aimed the readers to enjoy and learn in every article. HAVE FUN READING!



casting:

Call me GHENZ. I’m a writer, a dancer, an athlete. I play volleyball, badminton and table tennis. I eat a lot when I’m bored. I love sweets, specially chocolates, and spicy foods. I love to read series such as Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. I love adventure books because I myself was adventurous. I love to go in many places far from home though I feel dizzy when I travel. I want to be a movie director someday. Probably a drama or fiction movie. Or maybe, to be a cover girl for a magazine. That was my biggest dream though I was a bit small and most of the supermodels were tall. I enjoy playing computer games with my friends, especially Defense of the Ancient, IT ROCKS! An above all, I love GOD. 





HEY I'M JOYCE Ever feel like you want to try everything because you seem to love food, fashion, business, new concepts, art, music, photography, sarcasm and weird animals (like a platypus)? Well we do. Harsh reality is no business venture can accommodate all your passions. So before we figure out how to assemble all these professional and non professional interests into one sound enterprise;we're going to blog about it.








HEY! I'M JAMES...I HOPE YOU LIKE our BLOG. It'S ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENING AROUND us AND IT IS A PART OF WHO we are AND THAT I HOPE YOU CAN RELATE.. SO ENJOY!

...IF "MOODY" IS THE RIGHT WORD TO DESCRIBE A WRITER WHO ONLY WRITES WHEN HE "FEELS" LIKE IT...well I'M THAT KIND OF WRITER. :)

LIVE.LOVE.AND THROW AWAY ALL YOUR SADNESS.




Leave a Reply

Search Box